Thursday, December 25, 2008

HEAL YOUR SICK PET AT HOME


"You CAN Heal Your Sick Pet At Home, Without Going To The Vet... In Less Than 24 Hours, I Can Show You How To Examine, Diagnose, And Treat Your Pet At Home." 

Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM; Dear fellow pet lover, If you're not ready to make some simple changes to the way you provide veterinary care to your pet, beginning today...your dog or cat could be seriously ill and live a "shortened" life!

Here is How I know: My dog died young, only 8 years old. He was a mixed breed dog, a specimen of health. He was given a ton of attention, exercised three times a day, fed only Veterinary Approved food, and given all his vaccines. He had the "ideal" life. Hoochie passed away in my arms from a massive tumor bleed at 12:02pm on April 12, 2003 - the saddest day of my life. 

I asked myself... why?
I thought that he was incredibly healthy. I was sure I was doing all of the right things for him. But I later discovered I may have contributed to his death, because I believed ONLY in conventional veterinary medicine. You see, I am a Veterinarian.

I'm Dr. Andrew Jones, and I have practiced Veterinary Medicine for over a decade. Over the past 16 years I have treated literally thousands of pets for a whole variety of problems, and I currently own the Nelson Animal Hospital in Nelson BC, Canada (www.nelsonvet.com).

But, my beloved dog Hoochie is gone.
You are fortunate... it's not too late for you and your pet. Visit my website and find out exactly what you must do now.

CLICK & VISIT THE VETERINARY SECRET

Dogs Breeding and Training © 2008 - All Rights Reserved. If you wish to advertise & promote your dogs related products here, kindly email us at dogstrainbreed@gmail.com

HOME REMEDY FOR UPSET STOMACH
HOME REMEDY FOR UPSET STOMACH